Treecko Community Day Infographics
Treecko Community Day Event Time
Treecko Community Day (March Community Day), unlike previous Community Days, has a set global time: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in your local time zone on March 23rd, 2019.
Event bonuses include:
- 4x Incubator Effectiveness
- 3-hour Lure Modules
- More Treecko Spawns
- Exclusive Sceptile move (Frenzy Plant) can be obtained for the event duration, and one hour after the event ends.
Treecko is boosted by Sunny weather, so hope for clear skies on this late afternoon Community Day!
Incubator Distance Chart
|2km Egg||5km Egg||7km Egg||10km Egg|
Item Recommendations for Treecko Community Day
This Community Day reduces the Incubator distance needed, as long as the egg is incubated after the start of the event. That being said, your best items for the day will be Regular or Super Incubators from the shop to take advantage of this bonus.
Of course, add on top of this all the regular stuff:
- Poké Balls for catching everything, specifically Great and Ultra Balls for quick and easy catches.
- Lucky Eggs for when you are catching, doing raids during the day, and just helping leveling overall.
- Star Pieces: Between frequent egg hatching and frequent catching, an item that boosts the most valuable currency in the game will be an absolute necessity!
- Lure modules to take advantage of the 3-hour lures.
- Incense to attract more shiny possible Treeckos.
- Gotcha / GO Plus / Poké Ball Plus: This is just a good choice overall, as it helps track distance more accurately than regular walking will, it can help catch those random Pokémon you may find throughout the day, and if you have the Poké Ball Plus you can walk a Pokémon from Let’s Go while you are at it! Plus it is really cool hearing your favorite Pokémon in that ball!
Community Day Box
For the first time in a while, we have actually been given a Community Day Box, and it is not half bad!
|Coins Saved Per Box||470|
|Coins Saved from Incubators and Raid Passes||370|
|% Saved from Incubators and Raid Passes||43.5%|
With the event bonus being 4x incubator effectiveness, this box gives the average player a budget option to get their hands on a good amount of Incubators. The Ultra Balls are good for players who need a bump in their inventory, and the Lure Module allows them to lure at least one stop during the event, with the 3-hour lure bonus. If you are a player who needs a little boost in incubators and balls without spending tons of coins, this could be the box for you.
Treecko CP and IV Chart
If you are out hunting, you might as well be on the lookout for the best Treecko you can find!
- 705 – 902 CP is the level 30 CP Treecko range
- 902 CP is 100% without Weather Boost
- 763 – 977 CP is a level 35 CP Treecko range
- 977 CP is 100% with Weather Boost Sunny
Check out the full CP Chart here and IV per level charts here. And here is your mandatory Treecko 100% search string (These CPs are possible 100% IVs. The only guaranteed 100% Cps are 902 with no weather and 977 with weather boost. If any other strings are desired, we have a creator here):
Shiny Treecko Family
Shiny Treecko and the family take on a lovely teal-like color, with blood red accents. There will be no question on whether you found a shiny or not with this noticeable one!
General Event Tips and Tricks
- The Equinox 2019 event is live during the time of this event, so while there are no cumulative bonuses such as increased stardust or XP, the increased Grass-type spawns might have an effect during Community Day, as Treecko is a Grass Starter.
- Pokémon you have not caught before the event start can turn into Treecko, which means it is best to arrive at your spot early, and wait to catch until the event starts.
- Be patient – there will always be errors and bugs at the start of the event. It is best to restart the app in most, if not all, cases.
- Remember PokéStops give out quests that are very beneficial on Community Day, giving you rewards for Stardust, Great and Ultra Balls, and Pinap Berries, all things that can help you if your stocks are low.
- While a Community Day Box has become the norm, most times it is not worth it compared to current or past sales. If it is what you need, go for it, but usually, the deal can be matched elsewhere. See our analysis of the currently available boxes here.
- To ensure that you have Lures up the entire duration, do not set your lures before the start of the event, as those will only last 30 minutes. The Lure has to go up after the event has started to last for three hours. Not to mention it will block the boosted CD spawns from spawning until it has depleted.
- Use Incense to attract even more Pokémon to you while you’re out hunting. If you are wondering, yes, Incense can spawn Community Day ‘mons, that can be shiny. There is not a reason why you should avoid Incense if you have it.
- Chat with your fellow Trainers and grow your local Pokémon Go community. Make good use of the QR code feature to make some new friends!
- Promote the new Pokémon Go features and events to Trainers who are just starting their adventure or haven’t been playing for a while. People are coming back around due to trading, new Pokémon, PvP, the numerous events, and these community-based events.
- Most importantly, have fun, get some shinies, and hope for no game breaking glitches!